Last weekend was awesome… if you like a tie!
Cowboys and Eagles are now tied in their league standings, but that’s not always a good thing. What is good? Nachos.
For the game, we made these delicious bad boys:
How did this happen? Check out the recipe for Veggie Nachos below:
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 can pinto beans, drained, rinsed
- Large tortilla bowls
- 1 c. grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. plain yogurt
- 1 T coriander
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Heat oil in frying pan; cook onion and garlic, about 5 minutes or until onion softens.
- Stir in tomatoes (un-drained) and beans.
- Bring mix to a boil; lower heat and simmer uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens slightly.
- Place tortilla bowls on tray; spoon bean mixture into, then sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve topped with sour cream and coriander.
Yes… it’s amazing. Enjoy!!! And GO TEAM!’
All pictures and recipes are the property of Carpenter in the Kitchen© unless otherwise noted. When reproducing recipes, please share with a link and give written credit, or use your own words. No pictures can be reused without prior permission.